Split over 3 levels, Caiplie House offers versatile, spacious and very comfortable accommodation.
The house dates from 1890 and the kitchen and dining room were once the local bakers shop with the ovens under the back lane. It was then a guest house for many years before being offered as a large self catering property from 2013.
- Modern open plan kitchen with range cooker.
- Dining room which can sit whole party.
- 2nd Sitting room with open fire.
- Laundry area with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink.
- Back hall with overhead drying rack and space for outdoor clothes and shoes.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room. (Accessed through the sitting room).
- Large elegant living room with Victorian features.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with p shaped bath. ( bedroom is off the lounge)
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and sea views
- Suite containing a double bedroom with sea views and a twin room. The suite has an en-suite shower room which also has a sea view!