Caiplie House is a lovely Victorian house on the High Street in Crail.
The kitchen and dining room were once the local bakers shop with the ovens under the back lane. It was then a b&b for many years so many people from all over the world have enjoyed its charm. It is now being offered as a large self catering property and the layout of the house and its facilities make it ideal for this purpose.
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with large electric range cooker.
- Dining room which can sit whole party, and is open plan to kitchen making cooking and meal times sociable. Large original shop windows allow you to watch the world go by on the high street or blinds can be closed for more privacy and cosiness.
- 2nd Sitting room with open fire. (Has a single sofa bed).
- Laundry area with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink.
- Back hall with overhead drying rack and space for outdoor clothes and shoes.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room. (Accessed through the sitting room).
- Large elegant living room with Victorian features.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with p shaped bath. ( bedroom is off the lounge)
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and sea views
- Suite containing a double bedroom with sea views and a twin room. The suite has an en-suite shower room with what must be the best view from a shower in Crail!
- Bench plus a couple of chairs and small table to enjoy coffee in the sun at the front of the house and watch the world go by on the high street.
- Free unlimited parking on the street outside the house.
Week long lets are available from £850 and shorter breaks from £200 a night. You can check rates and availabilty and book online or drop us an email for further information. firstname.lastname@example.org